Rules & Guidelines
- You are responsible for the moods and comments (or any content) that is posted from your account.
- You may not post sexually explicit content, content intended to harass or threaten, or content used to promote, spam, send unsolicited marketing messages, or promote dangerous or illegal activities.
- You must be at least 13 years of age in order to use our service.
- Moodtrack cannot be held responsible for any content that is posted publicly.
- You are responsible for taking reasonable precautions in protecting your account credentials.
- All content that you post is your property.
- By posting content publicly, you are giving us permission to display the content at our discretion on our web site and mobile apps.
- Moodtrack reserves the right to remove any content that is posted at our sole discretion without explanation.
- While we hope to avoid any downtime, we cannot guarantee that our service will be available at all times.
- We may change or remove certain features at our discretion.
- We place no guarantees on the operation of our service and cannot be held responsible for any malfunctions in our service, disruption in our service, or any data that may become lost or deleted using our service.
Limitation of Liability
- Your use of Moodtrack is entirely at your own risk.
- Our service is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind.
- We cannot be held liable for any damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our service.
We welcome your feedback. Any ideas or suggestions given to us in our feedback forum or otherwise that ultimately becomes a part of our service in one form or another is much appreciated and is our property exclusively.