Your privacy is important to us and we make all reasonable efforts to protect it.
Information we collect
- A valid email address is required in order to use our service. We will never post, sell, rent, or otherwise distribute your email address.
- All moods are posted publicly by default and can be read and collected by anyone.
- Moods can be posted privately from our web site by checking the "private" box when posting a mood.
- All moods that are texted to our web site will be posted publicly by default, unless you have the "post texts privately" box checked in "Settings" under "Update by Phone".
- We collect anonymous information throughout the course of visits to our web site, including IP addresses and the pages that are requested, for tracking purposes.
We may disclose personally identifiable information and content that is posted (whether public or private) under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate our Terms of Service.